Adventures of Dori and Dog (Reykjavik) Traveling the Triangle New York, Key West (Mojitoville VRBO #54945) and now New Orleans. We are Lucky Dogs Indeed!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Neighbor Kitty

This beautiful little cat got locked out and left when her owner died. She lived right down the street from us and we see her sitting out in the driveway in front of his house. I feel very sorry rhat someone would do that. She is very sweet and is thought to have been an indoor kitty.
Gteg started feeding her kitty treats when he came home at night and parked the car up there at the Tree House.  This week he is parking down here at the yacht and so when I walked by the kitties house on my way back to the yacht on Tuesday,  the kitty was sitting at her driveway gate, like she was waiting for Greg.

I went back to the Tree House and got some cat food and tied Reykjavik off about 20 ft away. The kitty came right up to me and ate out of my hand. She likes people and even me. I am strongly considering trying to adopt her.
Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Ric said...

great idea! big reyk and little meow

Heather said...

I would - She sounds sweet